Sunday, October 30, 2011

Not so Hotlanta...

Okay, first off, let me go ahead and break the bad news. My Tigers lost to Georgia Tech. My parents drove down from NC to come to the game and it would have been nice to have them see their Alma mater leave with a W. However, that totally wasn't the case. (31-17, Tech) *sigh*
I'm preparing myself for tomorrow. I work with nothing but Georgia Tech fans, I live in a city catered to Georgia Tech, and I also live in an apartment complex that houses mostly Tech students. See the trend? None the less, I will proudly rock my Clemson gear without shame.

Tailgating behind  The Varsity


No tailgate is complete without boiled peanuts! 


Throwback!! We're we just the cutest?

And shout out to Scotland High School, my Alma mater, for beating our rival, Richmond Senior High for the first time in 17 years and ranking number 1 in the state! Way to go, Scots!

Moving on...

While my parents were in town for the weekend, we went shopping for my apartment. My mom and I were on the hunt for anything and everything (see my last post for a better explanation). After hours of hunting and searching for the right pieces, I finally have wall art and pillows! Snaps for me!!


It's crazy how I can look for weeks for this and can't seem to commit to anything, yet the second my mom comes to help, we find everything that day. I guess it goes to say I'm not great shopping by myself. Can we say confessions of an indecisive female?

Side note, it's freezing here. I'm pretty sure Greenville is warmer than Atlanta. The things I would do to have a fireplace in my apartment! I decided the alternative to cranking up my heat would be to make something warm. Insert homemade vegetable beef soup: 
Thank you Paula Deen!

Not interested in cooking to warm up? Here's something I'm obsessing over. I WILL have this by Christmas...

Burberry Quilted Coat- yes please

We can add this too!

Anyways, enough rambling! I need to be productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment