Monday, October 24, 2011

Falling in love with fall

Fall makes me so happy. 
The leaves are turning and the weather is getting chilly.
Whoever said Christmas was the "most wonderful
time of the year" clearly isn't a fan of football, bonfires
and candy corn.

Here are some of my favorite things about fall:


I love fall leaves. These colors are amazing.


GO TIGERS!! Best season yet!
(I hope I didn't just jinx us)


I literally wear this almost every day. I had no idea
I could get so much use out of a watch!


Enough said.



Cooler weather means winter coats! I am beyond OBSESSED
with trenchcoats, peacoats and raincoats.
My collection gets bigger and bigger each year.
I think I need a bigger coat closet...


These Colin Stuart boots are a must for fall. 
They are comfortable, stylish and can go with 
almost anything. Truly a staple. 


I think every girl can agree that leggings > pants.
Simple math.

love.


Modern Family won 5 Emmys this year.
Apparently I'm not the only one who loves the show.


Michael Buble
Come to think of it, he's my favorite all year long


I could keep going for hours. Enough for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment