Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I cannot go into Z Gallerie

So, I'm at Atlantic Station on this gorgeous Atlanta day, and I decide to "walk through" Z Gallerie. I'm thinking, sure, why not, I'll just browse.

wrong. so, so, wrong. 

As my friend Laura and I always start out a sentence saying "If you ever know anything thing about me...." well, if you ever know anything about me, know that I love Z Gallerie. 

Modern/contemporary/shabby chic/traditional/eclectic/everything Morgan likes

Of course I'm going to show you, duh:

just bought these bad boys




okay, so I like grey, no biggie


love this table runner


this mirror is seriously too cool




orange, orange, orange 



love this!


I'm kind of obsessed with eggplant too

"If I were ever a plate..."




great accent piece!

I mean, who doesn't need a jeweled picture frame?


I need to stop.


lataaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment